Saturday, December 7, 2013

Problem

My mom just came in the kitchen outta nowhere while I was BAKING.  I don't want her shit in my baking post.  (Sorry, let's just look at it for a little laugh.)

Well, I read Britney Spears again and her rebellious message of hurting Sarah Brightman, I caught it in the wind.  She's just a vicious machine jealous of other people who love Mickey Mouse as much as she does.  We're not all up there as kids.  Some of us have issues and other dreams and lives.

I saw Pink singing with Lily Allen on TV and I was just like ugh another Ellen DeGeneres contraption.  My mom came in and looked at me like I was stupid and tacky and in a feeling way.  She leaned over as if to spell N.  I made some banging and spilled sugar on the flo'.  I think she said I was an accident and she was talking to 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment