Saturday, December 7, 2013

Serious Problem

I can't feel the relationship I had with my mom.  I sit across from my dad.  I left after doing the dishes.

I will not get close to my biological dad..  I don't wish to discuss what that means.  This is getting ridiculous.. and thinking of another word, too.  Ow, my head has the effects from that weird guy.  Stop reacting like hm yea that means she's in love.  GODDAMNIT YOU.  I SAID NO.  HOW STUPID ARE YOU?  I will not be associated with my dad in a whole new way.  He's already 63.  Not ancient but for some reason over the hill.  I think he shoulda eaten like a normal person, same for me..  It seems I ruined the world by not eating American food nor European food.  A new topic, yes, people do want to diet, but sometimes that eats us away.  I even said we need dessert to keep our metabolism functioning.  I read something @ that.

No comments:

Post a Comment